Thursday, May 9, 2013

I'm Officially a College Graduate


Last Saturday I joined the ranks of college graduates! It was a pretty wild, long and trying 5 years but I am beyond relieved and proud of myself for pushing through and getting my diploma.  


Now that schoolwork, finals and graduation day are all behind me I'm ready to see what this new chapter of my life has in store for me! As for as the very near future that means working more, continuing to settle into my and Joe's new place and WEDDING PLANNING! We have our date secured at the church, a very near secured photographer and I made an appointment to visit a venue I LOVE for next week. June will bring wedding dress shopping, engagement pictures and hopefully getting my bridesmaids together all in one place (fingers crossed) so everyone can get acquainted and we can pick out dresses. I just hope everything starts falling into place!

1. Me with proof I graduated.
2. Momma and I before I went to line up for the main ceremony.
3. My friend Kate and I after becoming Ball State alumni!
4. Handsome brothers.
5. Me and my dad.
6. My mom and brothers.
7. My very happy grandparents.
8. I finally got a picture with the photographer at the end of the day!

1 comments:

  1. EEEEEEP! I'm so proud of you!!!!!


    And I LOVE the dress that you wore! So perfect. You are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete