Thursday, June 13, 2013

Beginning the Dress Hunt - Part 2

Our second stop of the day on Saturday will be The Bride To Be. I've seen them at a lot of different bridal shows, so I am excited to get in the boutique and try on some beautiful gowns! 

Part of me would love to find my dress right away in our day of dress shopping, but another part of me wants to stretch the process out and make it to my appointment here! I really haven't thought about what I'll do if I find a dress that I think is "the one" at my first appointment of the day at One Fine Day. Do I wait until I try on other dresses, or do I follow my gut? I'm getting way ahead of myself, I've watched enough of Say Yes to the Dress to know that there is a real possibility that I could try on hundreds of dresses before I find the one I love. 

I'm really excited about The Bride To Be because their selection is a lot different from One Fine Day. Both have amazing gowns to choose from, but don't have any of the same so I'm sure to have a completely different experience at each! The Bride To Be has a lot of gorgeous dresses, and of course I already have a handful I'm loving already. 

1. Eden Bridals - GL017
2. Eden Bridals - BL047
3. Eden Bridals - BI033
4. Wtoo - Catalina
5. Watters - Palm Springs
6. Augusta Jones - Paz

0 comments:

Post a Comment