Saturday, October 27, 2012

Wedding Inspiration: Wedding Dresses

This is the most important part of the whole weeding right?! Ok, just kidding...kind of. I have been dreaming of my wedding dress since I was a little girl. Now that I'm actually getting married, my dress is still the number one thing on my mind. Basically I just want to be a princess enveloped in tulle and covered in glitter. I wouldn't even mind if I wasn't able to walk normally due to all of the poofy goodness that will be my ball gown. I think it's safe to say I've never given up the princess fantasies I've had since I was a little girl.







1. Dress by Alvina Valenta via Kleinfeld Bridal
2. Dress by Tara Keely via Style Me Pretty
3. Dress by Maggie Sottero via Maggie Sottero
4. Dress via 20 Something Bride
5. Dress by Alita Graham via The Knot
6. Dress by Alfred Angelo via Alfred Angelo

1 comments:

  1. Wow! These are so pretty. I have to save all of these and share it with my best friend. I am taking her help for finalizing my wedding dress. She is planning my wedding and I know she will pick up the best party venue for the day. I can’t take my eyes off this post now.

    ReplyDelete